Sunday, December 31, 2006

2006 a Year to Remember


As my last post for this past year I think it's only fitting to pay hommage to those we lost and moments that reflect the great wonders we are allowed to experience.

This link lists all deaths that occured in 2006.
As I looked through the long list I was so saddened by those who I recalled from my childhood. It makes our short time here on earth mean so much more.

Here's a list people and events that took place in 2006.

I have to must mention that my greatest moment in 2006 was the birth of my Granddaughter. Yes, I'm kinda stuck on Eva.

I wish you all a very Happy and Safe New Year.





1 comment:

Word Tosser said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you both.... may the year bring a great kitchen, a slow down in projects so you can enjoy what you have done so far... and the car project starts...lol..
still working on ours...summer is the last notice..lol... again...