Monday, December 11, 2006

Dinner for One

I've been in Morgan Hill on my week off work... If it weren't for my folks, other family members and work I would not be here at all. My son, Bobby, from New Jersey came out to visit and saved me from total boredom. He kept me entertained with his wit and humor. Sometimes it's hard not to treat him like a kid even though he's nearing 30, is a pilot for the USAF and has a degree in Aerospace Engineering. Yikes! Just dated myself.

As the first born son he has always been the "test" baby. You know, the child you test all the rules on and see what works and doesn't work. Then by the time you get to the second child you're a bit more lax on rules...like I haven't heard the end of that. Bobby doesn't hesitate to let me know where I went wrong in raising him, but I have news for him. Unfortunately, he has to wait till he has a childof his own, then the real fun begins!

Now Bobby has left and I'm home alone...again.

1 comment:

Mari Meehan said...

Word Tosser, From a Simple Mind, in Sandpoint just tuned me into your blog. I love it. Glad to see you joined with all of us at INWBA!