Thursday, December 28, 2006

Our Poochie, McKay


This is one of our pooches, McKay, she's an 11 year old Gordon Setter. She has been a great bird dog and friend. She poses well, too! For many years she hunted with the hubby for grouse, quail and pheasant. Now she's semi retired.


On another note...this past year has been quite productive for us. We have built a hay/horse barn, revamped the pond by planting native plants and flowers for the wildlife to enjoy, and "almost" finished the kitchen. The kitchen, no doubt, has been a real stickler. I have himmed and hawed over the backsplash tile for months and I have finally made a decision. Whoo hoo! I even found, after six months of searching, a company that I can order a stainless steel tambour from for the appliance garage. One of these days I will share the before and after photos of our place which we fondly call the "Love Shack."

BTW---I got my White Christmas !!!





1 comment:

Mari Meehan said...

From one dog lover to another - it was great to see your name pop up on my blog!

I'm thinkin' I may do a blog ala Kathleen Dahl's "Death in the Gulch" on INWBA only make it about contemporary northern politics! Don't know how well I can do docudrama! lol