Friday, October 26, 2007

Rather Strange Weather We're Having

It's almost midnight here in California and as I look at my blog page the temperature meter in Idaho says 21 deg F. Wow, I don't think the hubby was expecting the temp to be that low up there. Hope he put the deicer in the horse trough. Last time I was there it was starting to hit the 40's at night, but yipes! I think it just might be that cold snowy winter I've heard a few locals talking about. How they know is a mystery.....When bought the ranch back in 2001 it was covered in over four feet of snow and I've never seen that much since.

The house has been tenderly called "The Love Shack" (from the old B52's record) and someday I will post pictures, before and after. Most people are amazed at the renovations we've made but I think anything would have been an improvement from what it was.

We're having a roofer come over to give us an estimate and a time frame tomorrow. I have a feeling we may be waiting till next spring. Oh well, we've waited this long.

1 comment:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Oh, do show us somepics, Pink!