Saturday, May 12, 2007

Lazy Blogger

Since being on hiatus for quite a few weeks I've decided to rejoin the blog-o-rama. Most of my time has been spent researching genealogy and taking short jaunts to Idaho and Washington.

With planning a trip to Sicily next year I've been hot on the trail checking out hotels. Unfortunately, there is only one hotel in Trabia that is half decent. On the other hand, I really don't plan on spending much time in the hotel except to sleep and take care of hygiene. I am considering staying in Cefalu and Taromina a night or two and be a regular tourist, although I do prefer to go off the beaten path.

My Grand baby turned one on May 3rd, my oldest turned 30 on May 6th...what a reality check! I miss them both dearly. My Grand baby lives in Washington and my son is currently in the United Arab Emiratus, he will be over there for two months. My other two sons, lucky them, will have to endure my motherly affections for the time being.






1 comment:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Hi. Oh, you'll love Taormina. I know what you mean about going off the beaten track. Some of the smaller towns here are well worth visiting . They have a charm all of their own. Do let me know if I can help in planning your trip. Auguri.