Thursday, May 31, 2007

Back to Idaho




In anticipation of my next trip to Idaho I've decided to pack my suitcase today. Most times it's five minutes before I leave to the airport. I don't need much as I have a wardrobe up there , it's just a girls gotta have something new to wear right? Even if it's a bra, right? Ha, well besides a bra I bought a Silpada necklace. I'm not quite convinced this line of jewelry is for me. While I rarely wear costume jewelry I decided to splurge.

I was invited to a Silpada party. You know, the kind of party you almost feel obliged to purchase something? It was a tough decision as most of the jewelry is sterling silver but not the quality I usually buy. This stuff is stamped 925 but looks almost fake. With that in mind I bought a necklace that has pearls, most likely fake, and cut stones strung on sting. All for the price of $89.00 !! If I wear this thing once I'll be surprised...



2 comments:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Oh, you must wear it! It looks lovely. I'm glad someone else is a last minute packer, like me! You asked for my email: lasiciliana629@hotmail.com
I'll be happy to hear from you!

Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Maggie and I am proud to be an Independent Silpada Designs representative. I had to address your comments about our jewelry in general and your new necklace in particular. All pieces in our collection are .925 sterling silver with gem stones, natural stones, pearls, turquoise, jade and coral. Our entire collection is handcrafted. This is sterling...not plated or painted! The necklace you purchased is rose quartz, pink freshwater pearls and wood beads handstrung and knotted on a 35" long brown silk necklace. A great value for $89.00! All of our pieces are backed by a lifetime warranty! Additionally, you have 60 days to exchange your piece or get a refund. So, please, if you are unhappy with your purchase, let your rep make it right for you! That's what she is there for. The last thing we want is for you to buy Silpada jewelry and not wear it! We want you to be a happy and very satisfied Silpada customer! If you would like to contact me, please do so at MLSchell@comcast.net or check out my team web site at www.sterlingchicks.com
Sterling regards, Maggie