Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy Faces

I just happened to stumble upon (Have I used that saying too many times?)this site HAPPY FACES It's great for when you need a little laugh.

Otherwise, I'm in Cali, still cold and rainy. Watched a few movies that were a bit unusual for me. The Swimming Pool, for one (French), with Charlotte Rampling. I'd seen another of her movies and it was kinda different,too. Maybe just how the French direct and write? I dunno. I subscribe to Netfix...after about 6 months I think I've seen everything worth seeing. And don't watch "If Only" unless you like gagging.

Well, it's nap time... I'm scheduled to work tonight, ack.

2 comments:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Thanks, pink. That site gave me a much-needed laugh. Hope you are warmer now! Love from Sicily x

MarmiteToasty said...

That site so made me smile..... fanks for the link.

x