Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Crochet Project















I finally crocheted a baby hat! It turned out OK, I was cracking myself up cuz it looked very similar to a TP cover. The real sad thing was it was too small for my Grand baby. So next time I guess a little planning is in store. It was actually pretty simple once I was shown how to read the directions. I worked on it in California and finished it in Idaho before Christmas.

Crocheting directions are usually a bunch of abbreviations for stitches with an occasional comment about gauge, which I ignored obviously. Most of the girls at work have been knitting or crocheting so I jumped on the bandwagon.

All in all, I'll save it for her, even knowing it was on her head for a total of three seconds before she ripped it off. I can only imagine she thought it was like a vice being on her head. BTW, she actually has some hair these days, not like the few wisps in the frame.

1 comment:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

You are so clever!