Sunday, November 25, 2007

Flirting Siciliano and Italian Style

I was on my early morning perusal of the news online and came across this report from the UK, "An amorous offer you can't refuse". Of course, the words "can't refuse" got my attention. I found the video to go along with the article somewhat amusing and feeling a bit like the the British reporter lady when it comes to flirting. Since American's rarely flirt in this manner (maybe I'm just not in the right circles) I'd be quite stand offish and in another sense find it highly amusing. I do know that this guy does not float my boat in the looks department but I've long gotten over the "looks" being a priority when it comes to attraction. I know, I know, it sounds contradictory but it's my fickle side showing.

I can't wait to hear a response from blogger Welshcakes Limoncello at Sicily Scene as she lives in Ragusa, Sicily.


3 comments:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Pink, you have made my day! I love this! I've seen the men stand around in that casual sexy sort of way. He's got an endearing smile, hasn't he? I've come over all peculiar now!

Eurodog said...

I came to your blog via Welshcakes Limoncello.
How very funny.

Janejill said...

Hi - I've come via Welshcakes - very funny (my future son-in-law is Italian..) even funnier was that my cursor just happened to be set at a certain point on the image (I thought it was part of the video until I touched the mouse and it moved away...:-) )