Thursday, February 12, 2009

What I did today...

Below is what we do in Idaho for fun....after milking the cows..just kiddin. We bought a new John Deere, and yes, it is kinda fun!

I flew into Idaho last night and this morning went on a job interview . It went quite well, but I'm unable commit to full time and hoping they'll have a slot for someone who wants to work every other week. They call it occasional, I call it per-diem... it's all still iffy.

Anyhoo..afterwards we had lunch at one of my fav restaurants in Sandpoint, Bangkok Cusine. There must have been a different cook because the Thai soup and salad just didn't taste the same...the waitress was less than enthusiastic, too. She didn't even ask if we wanted drinks and I really didn't notice until I sat down to write so I guess I can't bitch about that too much. I hate being disappointed over food your paying good money for...ok, it only cost $20.09 for the both of us and it beats me sloggin over the sink and stove.

No comments: