Thursday, November 20, 2008

OGGI NEVICA !!!!

Yippee ! It's snowing tonight! Last night it was windy as hell, 30 mph, woke us up all night. I hate wind, makes my lips chapped, my hair all staticky and then we have to pick up all the debris in the yard. Wah.

And the stock market...yes, it's taking a mighty dump again. The big three car makers want a bailout after their CEO's fly into Washington in their private jets. Thankfully, the powers that be are wanting them to have a "plan"....While I hate to see the little guys outta jobs because of greedy CEO's and unions I just can't image how this government will feed it's own people without these three ....of course we'll get more loans from China ...

But what really pisses me off is that some guy or gal working on the conveyor line (aka: the little guy) makes as much as me with my degree, and some make more!!! Now don't get me wrong, they work hard but I've been there and done that. It's pretty mindless work most of the time but I do know it can be a PIA.

News Flash! Fanny and Freddie are suspending evictions until the holiday season is over. Yes, go spend your money on presents so you'll have a nice Christmas and act like nothings wrong...but come Jan 2009 we're bootin your patoot. Trust me, that is the California way.

1 comment:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

You've made me smile and I do know how you feel, pink.