Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday Morning....

















My husband's daughter-in-law woke me up with a "Happy Easter" text message at 6:08..was I awake....NO, hahaha (it's all about payback). At least she woke me from a crummy dream. I'll have to give her a break since she's three hours ahead of us...but she does know there's a time difference..hummm.

So with nothing better to do I decided to put the clothes I washed last night into the dryer...oh, for Pete's sake....I left an envelope in the pocket of my jeans so now it looks like snow in the washer. Shake, shake, shake..into the dryer and and we'll see what happens.

Deciding to take a stroll outside, in the dark with my camera hoping to get the jump on a cool picture....well, none of that I guess. The full moon was still up but I need a tripod for a decent shot. All I got was a blurry moon. So, around to the back yard, err orchard, I see one lonely Easter Lily!!! So here it is, not such a perfect specimen, but hey I'll take what I can get. Walking down further are all the cherry, plum and some remnants of almonds trees in bloom. I think I'll try some pictures in the sunlight...

So Happy Easter to all !

2 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

Wow you have an orchard? you jammy sod lol

The photo is gorgeous....

Happy Easter to you...... :)

x

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

I think that is beautiful!