Monday, January 8, 2007

Geocaching !!



This time I'm gonna do it !! Geocaching that is. If you don't know what it is here's a link.

I have bought the GPS (had it for a year+ now), my cache box is ready to hide, tons of SWAG (stuff you trade) and that's just the tip of the iceberg. There are PDA's and other goodies to download the locations but heck I can't even figure out the GPS. I
need to get geekafied. Anyone who knows the Garmin Rino can chime in anytime.

I did get in touch with Marianne Loves hubby, he's offered to help me when I get back up to Cocolalla. I hate waiting...I won't be up until Feb 1st, currently working in California.

I'm hoping I can find some caches while canoeing this summer, too. I haven't researched that far but I imagine there must be a few caches close to the waters edge. Can you tell I'm having delusions of grandeur? "Arrgh matey, anchor down and get the map and we'll have a look fer that there treasure".


PinkAcorn

No comments: