Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Ho Hum Day


Nothing horribly exciting to post about today. I was called in to work tonight so that basically ruins my afternoon. I must take at least a four hour nap prior to working the night shift when I'm called in less than 24 hours. I love night shift but my body hates it. It's the only way I can work six nights on and have eight days off and go back home to Idaho. I've gained weight and that in it's self is my fault. One of the MD's told us night shifters that we would have a shorter life span and tend to get more cancers-good grief, such wonderful statistics !

Why don't I work days....list too long. Shh...if you're a night nurse you know why.

I need to find a counter I can post in my profile for days left to retire.

OK, off to grab a Starbucks...





1 comment:

Word Tosser said...

I worked Noc shift because I felt like it gave me the time to give the residents. No bosses, so the building is calmer. And less gossip and backstabbing.

Have a good Thanksgiving looking over the Lake... see you went you come back..