Tuesday, May 23, 2006

FIRST PICTURES


Remember when you were 14 and you thought your Mother was just not with the times? That's how I felt when I unpacked my new camera. After perusing the instructions for 20 minutes I took this picture of Evie, my first Grandbaby.

I am hoping to take as many cool pictures as Toni, http://www.idahonaturetrails.blogspot.com/

I ended up getting a 1GB disk so I should be able to get about 200+ shots if needed. I could never imagine what a person would want with all that memory until Evie came into my life. I put Evie through the Anne Geddie's routine, the flower pot and stuffed animal shots, poor child she had the furrowed brow after the second picture. Well, that's it for now...

2 comments:

Word Tosser said...

HELLO... HELLO...PINKACORN... WHERE ARE YOU... Would invite you to a cup of coffee in Sandpoint, but never know when you are available...
Hope you will start blogging again.. and show us your grand baby girl as she grows...
If you are available for coffee sometime... email me at my site.
I work Tuesdays. tho...
Cis

Word Tosser said...

Where oh, where is our Pinkacorn? Oh, where can she be.... surely we can have some pictures of Evie... did you miss this hot weather we had? I suppose you are over there in Seattle enjoying the cool breeze...