Thursday, June 4, 2009

Flowers and the ATV


Since getting in the moose collision I've also taken a header off the ATV...well, more like a butt plop and then did a nose dive down a ravine. After going to the ER I'm now on medical leave until who know when...I was very lucky, since I wasn't wearing a helmet, and the ATV flew off in another direction...I guess God has other plans for me. The flowers are from my garden that my hubby has been keeping weed free..well, almost. I was able to enjoy them at their finest moment.

I was also able to meet our new neighbors from the midwest and they had a block party, camp out style, at their soon to be home site. It's really nice to know all my neighbors up in Idaho. I've lived in California most of my life and I don't really know any neighbors there and they live closer to me than in Idaho!

2 comments:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Lovely flowers. How are you feeling?

James Higham said...

Sorry, I don't know what geocaching is.