Thursday, June 4, 2009

Geocaching....finally!



These are pictures from my first geocaching expedition. We all took off on the ATV's, yes this is the before accident photo. We used our GPS units and if we'd followed them correctly we'd have gotten their much sooner and probably easier. Once we found the site, thanks to Doug, they all let me open the container since I've been buggin everyone to do this for at least a year now. Once the can was opened I was a bit disappointed in the swag. Swag, the items you exchange in the cache. We decided not to take anything but left a $5.00 Starbucks card. I huffed and puffed my way back up hill and back to the ATV...you know what comes next if you read my previous post. BTW, in second pix I'm on the end in the blue cap. And..I took my new header picture from my neighbor, Anne's, deck !

1 comment:

MarmiteToasty said...

Oh how fun, me and my lad did some geocaching whilst in Maine the summer before last, never heard of it before that time.... we LOVED it, we left silver shiney british 50p coins in the caches when we found them...

x