Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Is it spring yet?


So I'm finally starting my week off...after working six nights. I'm hoping my enthusiasm for getting my projects done lasts more than this very moment. I haven't quite figured out how someone my age (moment of silence here) manages to have so many projects...is there no fun for me? If I'm not at work I'm working on some refinishing or decorating, car maintenance and all the other domestic goddess rituals... I still haven't decided if I'm going to make it to Sicily this year...again. Maybe I'm just a procastinator after all.

I did join a group who is researching the databases out of Termini Imerese in Sicily. While it's not my families home town it's just a few miles down the road and I do have some relations that are from there. They have an annual get together and I plan and going to the one in Denver, Co in September...I see a shopping spree in my future!

Lets see...what else have I done...oh ,yeah...went off my diet and gained five pounds. I'm refusig to exercise in the this cold weather but when I imagined myself in shorts this summer I made a mad dash for the treadmill....

No comments: