Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Should I Stay or Should I Go

This is Len aka Snow Elf as dubbed by Anne... he's at her place next to us in Idaho. It's been snowing heavy up there and just may continue for sometime.... Thanks to Anne for this picture !!!

















I'm sitting here in sunny California right now...but next week after Christmas I'm scheduled to fly out for a week in north Idaho. That means... when I leave San Jose,CA I make a connection in Seattle and then on to my final stop in Spokane, Washington before my hour plus drive up north. The current airport conditions in Seattle's airport just reported the airport is now letting passenders fly out that have been stranded for THREE days !!! Yipes...

There's been only one time before, in eight years of flying up north, that I've been stranded because of the snow...I was with DH at the time but now I'm flying solo...so I know I must keep my cell phone charged and ready to make either hotel arrangements or switch airlines for flights that will get me up there when the weather clears. On the other hand... I can just stay in Seattle and visit my son and granddaughter then go back to California. I hate the unknowing.

No comments: