Friday, December 19, 2008

North to a White Christmas

Ah...having not been to Idaho in three weeks I've become home sick...I never thought I'd hear those works out of my mouth...well, in my mind. I'm beginning to feel like a wayward wanderer, a displaced soul...It's been hard to NOT consider California my home... but now it's just not where I want to be sometimes. Too crowded, smoggy, dirty and nasty people....especially at work. I won't be leaving until the 31st, just in time to ring in the New Year! Whoo Hoo!

I'm considering looking for work in Idaho. I'll most likely take a huge cut in pay but will relish in the fact that I will probably have a more simple life and want for less. The only thing holding me back is my parents...they aren't spring chickens and since I am "the nurse" and no one has offered to take care of their medical issues and the fact that I have this inborn Catholic guilt I have decided to hold out in Cali... for now.

I'm currently taste testing a batch, another batch, of my Limoncello ! Surprisingly it tastes as good as the first. Boy, that 100% proof vodka it's made with sure hits ya straight away! With that said I need to stop typing...too many typos.

1 comment:

MarmiteToasty said...

I would LOVE to be in ID this crimbo :).... I have many many maties living in Spokane and Couer D'Alene....

GET YOURSELF HOME....

x