Sunday, January 31, 2016

Caredio Cocolalla 2016

This year I'm getting back to posting on this blog! For the last few years I've been in the process of taking care of ill parents who both passed away, surgery with less than acceptable outcomes leading to an early retirement and a divorce... I can only hope 2016 will be a much better year. Of course it will!

Currently in the process of taking care of my folks ranch in exchange for rent since I can't afford rent down in California and going to Idaho to clean up a horrific mess at my cabin. Who lives like this ? Just GROSS !!!!





This is just an inkling of how I found my cabin in January. Thousands in damages thanks to the ex. Can't belive he left it like a pig sty.

On brighter side I can make the way it I envisioned it should be!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You weren't kidding !!! OMG

Anonymous said...

Are you related to Len Caredio?