Thursday, March 16, 2006

Disheartened

I'm so disheartened lately..Sandpoint is growing out of control; developments, the public complaining about geese on the City Beach (oh brother), increasing taxes, roads are a mess, influx of child molesters to the area from out of state, the Home Makeover mess and so on. Cocolalla is growing , too. That's where I have a problem. Here comes California..

I have finally learned that in order to deal with all the building I will be moving. Moving up higher on our hill so I can't see anyone unless they are down in the valley miles away. Yes, building, but this is no development! Unfortunately we will have to wait and burn a huge slash pile. So, that means another year or two as it's going to be hell getting it burned and cleaned. But, it will all work out. I'll need a rest from the renovation of the cabin and of course there is always a weed or two to pull.

No comments: