Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hi Dee Ho blues



This is maybe 10% of the crap on this place...


Yes, it's time to blog..I have no excuses ..well, unless you count just being lazy as one. I'm stuck here in CA working and helping the folks on the ranch. HELP !

You see, there is 56 years of crap on this ranch...and I mean crap. Scrap metal, old wood tree props, tractor parts, old cars, rusted trucks, my crap, my husbands and my kids crap and my siblings and their ex spouses crap. This ranch has been a catch all for everyone's "I'm not sure if I should throw this crap out" pile of crap. Now, who gets to sort it all ...the chosen few,that's who...me, Dad and if I'm lucky my sis and nephew will show up. Yes. I will offer to pay the nephew, he's 6'5" and loves to toss things...Once he even came to Idaho and helped us on our ranch...*note to self- Beg him to come back.

So, here I sit typing and sipping a glass of wine...waiting for someone to save me...

1 comment:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Did you get saved yet?